1. Time: All Tuesday and Thursdays From May 4, 2020 at 12:00 pm
2. How can a student have access to zoom using a smartphone or a platform?
- First step you should download --BEFORE the meeting-- the zoom app from play store or app store to shorten the time it takes to join a meeting.
- Second step you have to open the link in the meeting to have access to the meeting.
- Third step click on the link, the application will be opened and the user should wait for the host to admit you to start the meeting.
- The Meeting ID is: 566 701 4742
- If a Password is required kindly put: lcu
- The Link is: https://zoom.us/j/5667014742?pwd=bUJDcXgzMzV1YmpwM295OHVjTU8vQT09
- Remark: If you didn't click on the link but you selected "Join a Meeting" in Zoom, then you have to enter the "Meeting ID".
- Fourth step the user should enter his/her name to enter the meeting and wait for the host to accept his/her request to join the meeting.
- After the host accepts your request, you have access to the meeting.